This weeks feature, a 70's boho dress, is perfect for fall with with it's warm rich colors and paisley print. SOLD
Pair it up with:
* A cozy knit beret like this one from Urban Outfitters. $24 Or better yet, search etsy.com for a lovely handmade one!
* A vintage tooled leather purse from eBay seller kcfairy. $29.99
* A gorgeous vintage leaf design, hinged, cuff bracelet from eBay seller xmasmom2121. Starting bid $9.50
* Vintage 70's tall boots from Vintage_Wear_Store. Starting bid .99
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
In a world gone crazy don't forget what Bob Marley said..."You can fool some people sometimes
But you can't fool all the people all the time
So now we see the light
We gonna stand up for our right, so you'd better
Get up, stand up, stand up for your right
Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight"
Sunday, August 24, 2008
This week we're featuring a super sweet vintage 80's sun dress by Laura Ashley. It features a tiny paisley print and fitted bodice. SOLD
As we move into Fall pair it up with:
* Yellow knit top from Forever 21. $5.80
* Vintage leather booties, size 7, from TAMMYSRUGRATTS VINTAGE CONNECTION. Starting bid $9.99
* Large vintage leather tote bag from eBay seller lilbama911. Starting bid $6.99
* Vintage Asian theme charm bracelet from eBay seller oililaine. Starting bid $7.99
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
This week we're featuring a very sweet vintage 60's dress. It's done in a light soft cotton with a watercolor style floral print and faux wrap skirt. $45
Pair it up with some light blue and lime green accessories like:
* Vintage blue slingback peeptoe heels, 6 B, from Wanted BaYou. $16.99
* Vintage (old store stock!) lime green dangle earrings from Raefield Jewelry Designs. $5.95
* Fold over bow clutch purse from Wet Seal. $4.99
* Set of lime green bamboo plastic bangle bracelets from Plasticland. $8
Saturday, August 9, 2008
This weeks feature is a darling vintage 80's Laura Ashley strapless dress. I love it's 50's style with strapless bodice and full skirt! $75
Pair it up with:
* Some cute wedge heels from Oldnavy.com. $24.50
* A sweet vintage beaded necklace, bracelet and earrings set from eBay seller bethany1572. Starting bid $49.99
* Super cute vintage woven double sided purse with gold tone detail from eBay seller smartredhead. Starting bid $6.00
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Its Blog Tag Wednesday at the eVintage Society and as usual we've been tagged by Ang at Vintage or Bust! Separates are an easy way to add a little vintage to your every day casual wardrobe. Lets talk skirts!
1) Show us your favorite skirt in your inventory!
I'm currently in love with this darling vintage 70's wrap skirt with the cutest strawberry and daisies print!
2)Favorite skirt length to sell? Mini, knee or maxi, and why?
I love 'em all!! Especially with cute prints!
3)Favorite to wear?
Being 5' 4" I try to stick with mini skirts.
4)Favorite skirt silhouette? Full, circle, pencil, mini, balloon, maxi, etc etc…what look suits you?
I love big full circle skirts and pencil skirts for myself.
5)Thoughts on slips? Some never wear them, some never would be seen without. How crucial is a slip under a skirt?
I personally prefer to wear shorts underneath. I'm a bit clumsy so it saves me from any embarrassing situations, heh.
I'm tagging Holly at Confession of a Fashion Diva!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
This week we're featuring the cutest little vintage 80's new wave romper. I love the quirky shoulder buttons, multi color belt and back detail. $45
Add more color with:
* A set of three vintage red and yellow bangle bracelets from KIMAMAY. $20
* Vintage 80's red and yellow dangle earrings from Bakelite Johnny's. $4.95
* Vintage 80's red heels like these, size 5.5, from TheFactoryShoppe. $34.99
* A bright yellow patent clutch purse from Mod Cloth. $34.99