Wednesday, August 6, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag - Bottoms Up!

Its Blog Tag Wednesday at the eVintage Society and as usual we've been tagged by Ang at Vintage or Bust! Separates are an easy way to add a little vintage to your every day casual wardrobe. Lets talk skirts!

1) Show us your favorite skirt in your inventory!



I'm currently in love with this darling vintage 70's wrap skirt with the cutest strawberry and daisies print!

2)Favorite skirt length to sell? Mini, knee or maxi, and why?

I love 'em all!! Especially with cute prints!

3)Favorite to wear?

Being 5' 4" I try to stick with mini skirts.

4)Favorite skirt silhouette? Full, circle, pencil, mini, balloon, maxi, etc etc…what look suits you?

I love big full circle skirts and pencil skirts for myself.

5)Thoughts on slips? Some never wear them, some never would be seen without. How crucial is a slip under a skirt?

I personally prefer to wear shorts underneath. I'm a bit clumsy so it saves me from any embarrassing situations, heh.

I'm tagging Holly at Confession of a Fashion Diva!

No comments: