Wednesday, July 30, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- Seperates!

Its Blog Tag Wednesday at the eVintage Society and I've been tagged by Ang at Vintage or Bust! Separates are an easy way to add a little vintage to your every day casual wardrobe. Lets talk tops!

1) Show us your favorite blouse or top in your inventory!



I'm a sucker for vintage bowling shirts! This 60's embroidered bowling shirt is just plain CUTE with "Dizzy 4" in chain stitch across the back.

2)Tee shirts or blouses, whats your personal style?

I'm all about t-shirts!

3)Favorite tee shirt EVER?

You can't go wrong with a Ramones t-shirt. I'm also totally obsessed with vintage wolf or cat print t-shirts.

4)Favorite era for a vintage blouse? Think 40s rayons with nipped waists, sheer ruffled 50s nylons for layering, perky 60s cotton prints…..

I love them all! Seriously, I'm not good at picking favorites.

5)What are you tops at? Tell us what you’re better than ANYONE else at!

I'm a pretty badass smoothie maker! :P My raw choco/cherry smoothie is seriously to die for!

I tag Holly at Confessions of a Fashion Diva!

No comments: