Wednesday, July 9, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag - Summer Sparkle!

Its Blog Tag Wednesday at the eVintage Society!. Ang at Vintage or Bust! says - "Its hot!! What better time of year to shimmer like the ice cubes in a vodka-lemonade? Refresh those who admire you with some summer sparkle!"

1) Show us your favorite vintage sparkling stunner in your inventory! Rhinestones, sequins, beads….show us your shimmer!



This 80's teal evening dress has TONS of sparkle and is perfect for summer evenings out with bare shoulders and a short length.

2) Rhinestones on daywear? Yes or no?

For day wear I try to keep the sparkle to a minimum, however I do LOVE my sparkles so for evening I say go all out!

3) Favorite beaded bag or jewelry in your inventory or personal collection?

I'm in need of a good beaded bag! Right now I'm in love with this gorgeous vintage 60's beaded purse from Viva Vintage Clothing.



4) Colored rhinestones or clear, which do you prefer?

I prefer clear, but I'm certainly not against any color of sparkle!

5) Cubic zirconia, costume rhinestones or REAL diamonds? Be honest!! Which will you wear?

I'm not gonna turn down diamonds, but my budget is more along the line of rhinestones.

I tag Holly at Confessions of a Fashion Diva!

No comments: