Wednesday, June 18, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag - Animalize!

Its Blog Tag Wednesday at the eVintage Society and I've been tagged by Ang at Vintage or Bust!. Animals…..we love ‘em, we love to wear ‘em! Prints, that is (fur is another and much more sensitive topic for another blog). Show us your animal prints!

1) Show us your favorite piece of animal print apparel in your inventory!



I love, love, love this vintage 60's peacock feather print dress!

2) What is your favorite animal print to wear & why?

I'm a sucker for leopard print, always have been. I just find it to be extremely fabulous!

3) Favorite to sell?

Any really. As long as it's cute/sexy/fabulous I'm more than happy to offer it to my customers.

4) Favorite pet and best pet story?

I love all animals. Right now we have three dogs that were all rescues. Penelope was a stray, Peewee came from a dachshund rescue group and Buckwheat came from the Austin shelter. I can't think of a specific story at the moment, but there's three happy endings for ya! We also plan on adopting a cat soon and purchasing a flock of laying hens.

5) Scared of animals? Which one scares you the most & why?

I'm not terribly scared of any domesticated animals. After reading a few stories of rabid bob cats (we have them here...though hopefully not rabid!) I'm not too keen on the thought of them.

6) Favorite animal to visit at the zoo or to collect images of?

Austin has a FABULOUS little zoo full of rescued animals http://www.austinzoo.org/. They have some really sweet little exotic birds that are so fun to talk to and yes they do talk back!

I tag Holly at Confessions of a Fashion Diva.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this dress still available? I looked on your site and couldn't find it :(

My email address is belaluugosiii@yahoo.com

Thank you!