Wednesday, March 26, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- Colour My World

Vintage or Bust! has tagged me for another round of eVintage blog tag!

1) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

That's a tough one! I have a hard time narrowing it down. I've always loved purple, but right now I'm really into teals.

2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BRIGHTLY COLOURED PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY?

Right now it's a toss up between this darling purple mod mini dress and this 80's fuchsia and black polka dot prom dress.



3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO ADD COLOUR TO AN OUTFIT?

I love colorful jewelry, especially bright bangle bracelets.

4) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOUR TO WEAR?

My mom always said I looked like a "beatnik", but I can't help it, I love black!

5) WHAT COLOUR ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?

Black, of course! With pink sparkly sandals.

6) WHAT COLOURS DO YOU DECORATE WITH?

We just recently moved into a home that needs a lot of work so we haven't gotten to do much decorating yet. Right now the bedroom is the only room I gotten painted. It's a gorgeous deep teal, with dark gray and very pale gray accents. Love it!

You can head over to Sydney's Fashion Runway to follow our game of tag.

No comments: