Tuesday, March 25, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- Shoes

It's eVintage blog tag time again! This week I've been tagged by Pin-Up Glam to Groovy Kitsch to answer some questions about shoes.

1) SHOW US YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES IN YOUR INVENTORY?



I don't sell a lot of shoes, but right now I'm really in love with these vintage 80's colorful cut-out shoes available in our store.

2.) What is you favorite style of vintage shoe to sell?

Like I said, I don't sell a whole lot of shoes as I just don't find them in great condition all that often. However I'm always on the lookout for anything CUTE. I love shoes in general so I just look for anything that catches my eye.

3) FAVORITE VINTAGE SHOE TO WEAR?

I have a bit of a fetish for Mary Janes, however it's very hard to find vintage that will fit my WIDE feet! :(

4) FAVORITE PAIR YOU OWN?

Sadly I don't own any vintage shoes at the moment. I once had a killer pair of vintage motorcycle ankle boots, but I completely wore them out I loved them so much. I'd looooove to find a pair like these from seller peak_vintage in a size 8.5!!



5) HOLY GRAIL OF SHOES?

If I could shrink my 8.5s to a 5 these AMAZING vintage 40s pumps from Ballyhoo Vintage would soooooo be mine!



Follow our game of tag on over to Confessions of a Fashion Diva for more vintage shoe goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
herana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gucci Shoes said...

Great article. Excellent writing. I love to read articles that are informative, Thanks again for a nice site.