Wednesday, March 12, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- Spring Time

Time for another round of the eVintage blog tag! The ultra fabulous Carol of Dandelion Vintage tagged me again this week from The Vintage Clothing Bulletin Blog to answer a few questions about Sring.

1) WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PIECE OF SPRING VINTAGE WEAR IN YOUR INVENTORY?

This vintage 50's Mexican embroidered skirt definitely evokes Spring time for me.



2) WHY IS IT YOUR FAVORITE?

I adore those big, bold, colorful embroidered flowers!

3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPRING FLOWER?

Purple irises. Purple and yellow irises came up every year at my mom's house. They're such beauties!

4) FAVORITE MEMORY OF SPRING?

Definitely Easter morning. It was always such a treat waking up to a big ol' easter basket full of special Easter only candies.

5) WHEN DOES SPRING ARRIVE WHERE YOU LIVE?

I'm in central Texas so it's pretty much arrived. We've had a few slight setbacks, but the garden is started and the flowers are blooming!

6) MOST EXCITING SPRING FASHION TREND?

I'm a sucker for things that sparkle so I'm glad to see that metallics and sequins are still going strong.

You can head on over to confessions of a Fashion Diva to follow our game of tag.

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Great pick. The skirt is gorgeous!

Jen @ Penelopepup's said...

Thank you! It's so pretty I almost want to frame it so I can look at it every day! :P