Wednesday, April 9, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- Mad Men or Mod?

Time again for a round of eVintage Blog Tag! Ang has tagged me from the Vintage or Bust blog to talk about the 60's.

MOD OR MAD MEN?

I love both looks, but I'd have to say I'm a bit more of a mod girl.

FAVE PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY FITTING THE BILL?

Although I'm not a huge fan of orange I can't help but love the colors and big bold graphic print on this very mod 60's dress. I love it so much I had to post about it twice!



ICONIC EARLY 60s STARLET?

Sophia Loren

LATE 60’s?

Edie Sedgwick

SINATRA OR THE SWINGIN’ 60s SCENE?

Ahhh! That's tough!!! I adore Sinatra, but again I think I'd have to go with the swingin' late 60's.

Now hop on over to see what Holly has to say at Confessions of a Fashion Diva.

1 comment:

Dandelion Vintage said...

Great dress, and I like the polyvore that you did too.