Wednesday, April 30, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- Prints Charming

Time for more eVintage Blog Tag. Ang at Vintage or Bust! has tagged me to talk about prints.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PRINT OFFERED IN YOUR INVENTORY?

I love paisley prints so I'm partial to this gorgeous 70's paisley skirt.



WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF NOVELTY PRINT?

Something quirky and out of the ordinary. No simple floral prints!

MOST AMAZING NOVELTY PRINT YOU’VE EVER SEEN?

Wow, I've seen quite a few that were really killer. Right now I am completely in love with this GORGEOUS vintage 70's koi print Shaheen from Viva Vintage Clothing.



SIZE MATTERS….WHEN WEARING PRINTS, DO YOU PREFER BIG OR SMALL?

Big, small or in between I love em all!

COLOR OR BLACK AND WHITE?

It really depends on my mood, but I generally gravitate towards black and white.

WHAT DESIGNER DOES YOUR FAVORITE PRINTS? (think Shaheen, Pucci, etc)

My hands down favorite is Pucci!

Now get on over to see what Holly at Confessions of a Fashion Diva thinks about prints!

No comments: