Wednesday, April 2, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- VLV!

This week I've been tagged by Ang at Vintage or Bust! to answer some questions about Viva Las Vegas for eVintage blog tag.

FAVORITE ROCKABILLY LOOK PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY?

Currently I don't have much to offer that is VLV worthy, but I do really love this vintage 80's version of a 50's shirtwaist dress available now in our store.



DO YOU WEAR THE ROCKABILLY LOOK AT ALL?

Just a little here and there. I actually prefer the more punk influenced look of psychobilly to rockabilly.

CRUCIAL ROCKABILLY VINTAGE ACCESSORY FOR GIRLS?

Anything leopard print!

FOR GUYS?

Flashy belt buckles.

PERSONAL STYLE. SANDY OR RIZZO?

Waaaay more Rizzo. I prefer tight fitting dresses and jeans (more often jeans!) to the fluffy good girl dresses.

AGE OLD QUESTION….ELVIS OR THE BEATLES?

Hmmm, I'll take Carl Perkins over either one of em!

Now head over to see Holly at Confessions of a Fashion Diva to get her take on VLV.

No comments: