Wednesday, May 28, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- Haute Halter

Ang at the eVintage blog,Vintage or Bust, has tagged me to talk a bit about halters.

Temperatures are rising and its time to show some skin! The halter neckline is a great way to leave a little to the imagination while exposing enough to stay cool and stylish. Lets talk halters!

1) Show us your favorite halter dress or top in your inventory (if you don’t have one, show us one another eVintage member has!)

We're a bit low on halters right now so I found this amazing vintage 70's tropical halter top and matching wrap skirt at the always awesome eHappy Vintage.



2)Marilyn rocked the halter bodice back in the 50s, but it came back big in the 70s…..which is your favorite era for the halter?

I love the 50's and Marilyn, but I'm more of a 70's kinda gal.

3)Bare backs are vulnerable, what’s your suggestion for protecting skin from the sun?

I burn in two seconds flat so you'll always find me in the shade! I also love the idea of a sun parasol.

4)Halter as top or dress, whats your preference?

You can't beat a good halter dress!

5)A bra can be a challenge…..best suggestion for support?

For those lucky enough to get away with it I say go without! For those like me who have no choice in the matter this backless, halter neck bra looks like it might just do the trick!

Now lets see what Holly at Confessions of a Fashion Diva has to say about halters!

No comments: