Saturday, May 10, 2008

Featured Item - 70's Goddess Patio Dress L SOLD



Oh how I wish I was taller! This weeks feature item is an amazing vintage 70's flowy maxi length patio dress. It has gorgeous fluttery kimono sleeves and a soft smoky gray and plum leaf print.

We paired it up with:

* Yummy, strappy vintage platform sandals, size 7.5, from Antkrsales Vintage Estate Treasures.

* GORGEOUS vintage Mexican silver leaf bracelet with abalone inlay from eBay seller smileysplace.

* Beautiful vintage boho style pendant necklace from eBay seller visforviva.

* Topped off with a lovely purple lily hair clip from Myvintagehut.com.

1 comment:

My Vintage Hut said...

Thank you for adding my website to your fabulous blog! I am having a promotion right now for all bloggers.

recently been seeing lots of traffic from blogs. I would like to thank you. If you have a nice blog about my business and its on my web stats. Write a nice blog, and I am going to thank you with a $150+ worth of free hair accessories, which will include some really nice accessories made by me... Such as, Gardenias, Roses, Orchids, Exclusive accessories such as my Cyn Spiders and Leopard series. You are going to LOVE the gift!

If you have a blogger.com , Vox.Com , wordpress.com , livejournal.com , or whatever blog you use. Write up a blog about My Vintage Hut, Instant Glamour Accessories, myvintagehut, MVH, myvintagehut.com, www.MyVintageHut.Com....use tags such as that. Be creative..it can be anything but must be nice. All blogs should be nice...so please play nice.

Once you write the blog...please send me a email to blog@myvintagehut.com
Send me the link. If you know of a person who has a blog, you can enter them!

Thank you for your kind words and keep on blogging! :)

Winner is the one with the most hits and the best blog! Promotion will start now, if you have a blog up already...I will notifiy you that you have been entered. I see all referrals on my web stats. Promotion start now and will end in September 30th 2008.

Your blog has been entered!