Wednesday, May 7, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag- Swim With the Fishes!

Ang at the eVintage, Vintage or Bust! blog is talking about vintage swimsuits this week...

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SWIMSUIT OR BEACH WEAR OFFERED IN YOUR INVENTORY?



I'm actually just about to list some sweet vintage NOS 80's swimsuits. Right now the site is a bit low on swimwear, but this mint condition ultra glam criss-cross suit is awesome! My inner 80's girl reallllly wishes this would fit/look good on me...sigh.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ERA IN SWIMWEAR, TO SELL OR WEAR?

I don't have a favorite era to sell, I love them all!! As far as wearing goes; my curvy body type prefers the 50's curve flattering styles.

FAVORITE DESIGNER OR LINE?

Don't really have one. If it's cute I'll take it!

FAVORITE BEACH RESORT?

Ack, I'm not a resort kinda gal. Just put me on the beach in Key West and I'll be a happy camper!

FAVORITE POOLSIDE, TROPICAL COCKTAIL (WITH OR WITHOUT ALCOHOL)?

Put me on the beach in Key West with a PINA COLADA and I'll be a VERY happy camper!

FOR YOU, BIKINI OR ONE PIECE?

I seriously haven't worn a bikini since I was 4! One piece all the way for me, unless cutoff jeans and a tank top count. :)

Now let's go see how Holly at Confessions of a Fashion Diva feels about swimwear.

No comments: